Thursday, September 22, 2011

Im back!......and engaged!

So it has been quite some time since I last posted on here. It seems that whenever life starts to get busy, it is always my blog that suffers, (along with the dishes and the washing) But life is starting to settle into that busy pre summer period.... there are festivals to be organised, staff to train, cakes to be made, and sun to soak up! An amongst all of this.....
Without even trying very hard, this beautiful sparkly thing on my finger has opened up this whole new world... of things to be done! Im lucky to have my sister faery sarah on board to help me with all the little details.... And im going to try my very hardest not to turn this into something its not. We are aiming for a big fun  engagement party here in Melbourne, with a beautiful low key romantic fun wedding in N.Z. I've got my little book of drawings and ideas and starting to compile a few things already ( how amazing is the internet for all this stuff!) and I might even share a few of these things with YOU!
protector of the ring when I sleep....

Hope all is well in your world!

Gx

2 comments:

  1. haha cute protector! hehehe congrats, so happy! (i totally just typed harpy... that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last....I seem to be able to comment again. Your ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete