Friday, August 19, 2011

I am officially sick of moving!!

These last few weeks have been so hard moving house, cleaning house, trying to unpack, trying to fit everything into the much smaller but totally awesome new little rental we have.
We have had a few sunny days popping up and I am ( even with my ultra pale skin, freckles and very low tolerance of the sun) looking forward to summer.  People seem happier when the sun is out. There are babies arriving ( hooray) and it almost feels like we can breath a little easier. I cannot wait to start having (the first of many) dinner parties in my new little courtyard, I think I will have to go fairy light and lantern shopping! 
I hope everyone is happy in their part of the world....

We will have to celebrate summer with a few of these soon!
source

Love

Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment