Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Amy Oliver Photography

During my busy week I also managed to take a friend to see the Portobello Boutique wedding market. It was a really lovely day, will post more about it soon, but I just wanted to say my high point of the day was coming across Amy Oliver photography. It is Love at first sight.  Her photos are clean and full of heart. It disappoints me greatly that I am not in need of a wedding photographer......(yet? theres time!)



"Hello friend! My name is Amy... I love eating blueberries, collecting vintage chairs and capturing lovely moments! I am a Melbourne based Wedding Photographer who is also available for travel interstate and overseas.
Here I will share with you my client's weddings, engagement sessions, useful information to help you plan your wedding and a little bit more about my life.
If you are interested in finding out more about hiring me to capture your special day then please don’t hesitate to contact me- I love to chat! Leave me a comment... they make me smile. I also love drinking tea. Maybe we could have a cup together?

Amy x " 

No comments:

Post a Comment