Monday, December 20, 2010

Oopsy daisy!

So I finally recieved a cake book in the mail yesterday, that I had ordered 3 months ago! It is of course, Bakerella's Cakepops book! eeeee! How exciting! It is every little bit of awesome! BUT..... As I was pottering around on the computer, Mr. Handsome came home from work,  picked up the book, and then looking at me he says "oh... this is what i bought you for christmas"  How awkward!!! He said when he stumbled across it in the shop he knew it would give him immediate brownie points ( and now I realise why he has been so smug about the present giving).I feel terrible! Although.... and he did admit, I had told him many times about this "book I had ordered ages ago", He just didn't realise it was that one. Hmph! So with 3 days till christmas I'm not sure whats going to happen now!
I'll still show a few colourful pages from the book though!
amazing!

can't wait to try these beauties out!



No comments:

Post a Comment