Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 100th post day!

It was only after I had published this post that I realised it was my lucky number 100! A monumental day in my rediculous attempt at blogging! And considering I have been so slack at it lately I have about 4 posts to catch up on oops!

I have been such a terrible blogger lately... It is the lead up to Christmas after all! Although it is quite possibly the best time of year it is also the most stressful! Work is full on all the time, the shops are packed, social events are all piling up on the same days. I have so many plans and so many things to do.... my "to do" list is forever getting larger and larger! PHEW! Though the days are getting warmer and every one seems to be getting happier with that added vitamin D. 

Over the last 2 months I have had the most amazing experience working with the brilliant girls at AbFab cakes in Kew. I can't express how truley awesome it was to get an insight on this great cake shop. I got to do loads of baking and decorating and watch the girls work their magic!

The girls working on the "Sex and the City 2" cake. WOW!

Incredible!

always laughing!

Nicole with an icing moustache! ( and melissa always hiding!)

Melissa, Nicole and Kirsten

Some individuals I worked on
The final product
Some beautiful cakes waiting for pick up!
I have learnt so much and met some awesome people... thank you ladies!
Check out their website for more cake awesomeness!!!  www.abfabcakes.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment