Sunday, October 14, 2012

Animal Cake toppers

So during my little daily browse that I do of all the crafty things people are doing that I just don't seem to have time for... not until the spare room has been cleaned anyway... I found this gorgeous blog post about cake toppers made from plastic animals! How cool is that?  I'm not so sure on the whole spray paint thing being around your cake but I'm sure there is definitely a non toxic paint product that could be used instead... I also cant help but think they would look super cute the colour they started in!  Click Here To go to see the tutorial... and then when your done doing that... Go check out the rest of her blog... Shes doing up an apartment that makes all other apartments get jealous and write cruel text messages.



MLB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment