Friday, February 3, 2012

I can't believe it's February already....and Engagement party

So it is infact the 4th of February today. 22 days before my birthday, 2 months before easter, and 8o somthing days till my wedding arghhh!!! How crazy is that! My how time flies! I hope everybody has had wonderful summer holidays, but it all does eventually come to an end, pockets are getting a little empty, the kids are going back to school, and your body is pleading with you to put that wine down and give it a days rest!
Ive got a massive "to do" list leading up to the wedding, but am feeling pretty good about it, and dont think I have given myself too much to do .... yet. Anyway here's a few pictures from our engagement party. The theme was basically a summer nights picnic, and so we had rugs on the court ( my awesome buddy leant me their tennis court and house for the evening) Chinese lanterns, homemade cider (thanks to the groom) paper straws, a dessert table, poloroids... and Pinball! Take a look, I'd love to know what you think! I can't thank Kirsty Duchet for the amazing job she did on the photo's so that I could enjoy the night!

We had a love notes area and poloroid films

Photo board

Salted caramel and chocolate tarts
Mini scones with marscapone and Jam



Pin ball!



Loads of popcorn with indian spiced salt

Coconut cupcakes

Layered buttercake flower design, and a ruffle cake.

All the Invites and my flowers had buttons on them, so does the main cake.


The back of my beautiful Vintage dress I found for $90!



Lots of doilies and candles




Cake pops, and lanterns made from doilies from the opshop and lit with fairy berries



And this was only the beginning! I wish I had a photo to show you when it was all candle light!

The Handsome groom

I made flowers to match my shoes that were pinned to the front of my dress




My groom had a flower too... so that you know he is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment