Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas this year! Last year I posted my "fruit mince tart mix". I must say sometimes I used to go look at it in the cupboard... just sitting there waiting for Christmas to be used, and wondering if by some chance it would have gone off if I hadn't sealed it properly... basically I was preparing for disaster. But luckily... after a slightly disastrous Christmas day ( everything just kept going wrong!) my fruit mince tarts turned out great! So I've washed the jars and will be making the mix all over again for next year. My very own Christmas tradition started yay!





Also check out this wreath I made! I bought a 99 c wreath from the craft shop and ripped up some quilting fat squares into little strips and tied them on. It turned out really well! Not bad for my first Christmas at my house hey!

Happy New Year! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment