Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello world!

My has it been a while! I have to admit I don't really have too much to post today. Infact I feel so out of touch with the world right now. For me Easter/ Mothers day is one of the busies times of the year. So the old blog had to go to the back of the very large "to do" list. 
In the little spare time that I have had I managed to check out some of my favourite blogs and see all their cool posts about easter and all the lovely things they had baked. I had all these plans of what I was going to do, and now there are some sad little hollowed out, half painted eggs still  sitting in my kitchen....most likely to never be finished. 
And then the world stopped for a second to watch the royal wedding. I did manage to catch a few highlights on t.v in passing, and catch a few glimpses of someone elses news paper... but that was all...
I did however amongst all the mayhem  manage to make a quick trip to Tasmania. This I think saved my precious little mind from going crazy, I worked right up until the very last minute. Getting off the plane, out of the city  into the fresh air, was incredible. It didn't take long for my phone to run out of battery and the choice to not charge it,was so good. It was just me and Mr.Handsome, our dinky little hire car, and lots of tasmanian wine!
Now it is back to the real world. I have my first week of work under my belt, and about to start the 2nd. I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit, nestle into my job and let some creativity start flowing again.

I'd also like to just mention that I have another beautiful niece on the way! Hurray!

Gx

2 comments:

  1. i don't know how you do it, your life sounds crazy! but you LOVE it don't you!!

    yay two girlies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you really needed that holiday.....a shame they cant go on forever.

    ReplyDelete