Saturday, April 2, 2011

Winter is on the way...

Well it really is a little embarrassing, but I am currently sitting at work with a coffee and some muesli as I have just figured out that it is daylight savings... which means my great effort to get up for work to start at 6.30 am has turned around and laughed in my face by ACTUALLY being 5.30 am. This happens to me every year! EVERY year! My brother mentioned briefly to me last night that he thought it to be daylight savings, and I went to bed early and forgot to find out otherwise!  What a fool aye! So there's nothing like a strong latte and some muesli at this time of the morning.... oh and there goes the bread delivery at the door. I bet the bread delivery to work. Ouch. 

Autumn is actually my favourite season, I get to wear my leggings and I recently purchased a beautiful leaf green jacket with a big hood, here's a couple of cakes to get us in the mood....


I think it may be time for coffee number two.....

No comments:

Post a Comment