Monday, March 7, 2011

Some Sweet Treats!

It was my birthday the other day and I must say I cleaned up! I'm pretty easy to buy for really... If it has any reference to the kitchen.... then it is always a winner with me!
Awesome apron, cake stand, moulds, postcard from Canada, cupcake purse and a painting from Zoe! (1yr old niece)
I'm thinking creme caramels... or fondants for these babies!
 My amazing Sister Sarah made me this beautiful apron to add to my collection! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is double sided even! With frills... and spots... And....

 
....my name embroidered on it! (happy sigh) Check out her wicked modelling skills out hehehehere


Voucher for a restaurant I have been drooling over for yonks! yay!
a piece of cake... that is actually a face cloth!
My present for myself... Typo awesomeness
Lady Bird lights from the Night markets!
Thank you everybody! xx

2 comments: