Monday, February 8, 2010

The Cake Book

 
For Christmas just been i received this awesome book from Mr handsome, and well to be honest i think he did extremely well! This book is so good! its filled with amazing (and mostly American) cakes.... most of which i have only heard of and not had the pleasure of making.... or eating! So i have plenty of recipes to try out! I want to make it my mission to make as many of these recipes as possible... unfortunately mr handsome doesnt eat cake.... (?)
It is also filled with amazing quotes... my fav being:

"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family left-overs. The original meal has never been found. " - Calvin Trillin

3 comments:

  1. OMG does it have a red velvet cake? I've wanted to try one for years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i have a recipe for that but not in that book! i will try find it! i.ve been meaning to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete