Thursday, January 21, 2010

im back...

So its been a long time since i have posted, and alot of things have happened since then....

I now live in Melbourne, working in a small wine bar, and enjoying all that melbourne has to offer.....
THE FOOD!
I cant get enough of the amazing food they have here. The restaurants, the food markets, the bakeries. Im pretty much just spending all my time here eating melbourne. My highlights so far would HAVE to be

-Movida Next Door
1 Hosier Lane, Melbourne,

The most amazing food i have ever eaten....

Coda

141 Flinders La, Melbourne VIC 


There is still a huge list of places i am hoping to go to this year.... I will keep you updated! 


Though you must be a little forgiving.... im not as good at this computer stuff as others!

No comments:

Post a Comment